- 100 cotton watercolour paper crafted in Italy and made on a traditional cylinder mould
- Offers the highest quality surface for smooth, even washes, preserving lustre and transparency of colour
- Cotton fibres are internally and externally sized for optimal absorbency and extreme strength
- Acid free and free of optical brighteners, offers a bright natural whiteness of archival quality, that does not yellow
- This range is available in different formats ( sheets and rolls), weights 300 640 gsm) and textures such as
cold press, hot press and rough
Alle viste priser er eksklusiv moms med mindre andet er angivet.